Why Asahi is more dynamite than other sushi places:
1. The fish is extremely fresh.
2. The rolls are made with finesse- generous size fish pieces and they are meticulously rolled. Great presentation.
3. The texture (having lots to do with temperature and freshness) is perfect. The rolls melt in your mouth.
4. They have unbeatable prices (3 rolls for $11, all times of day, includes miso soup or ginger salad).
5. They are always consistent and the staff is pleasant.
Dolce and Lux couldn’t resist helping themselves.
Side note: We’ve taken hibachi to go, as well and it was awesome!